The Visitor’s Guide is a valuable resource of information for residents, visitors and newcomers to Sherwood Park & Strathcona County. The Guide includes a business directory, a most up-to-date map, dining spots, accommodations, attractions and sport & recreation facilities, as well as a calendar of events and helpful information regarding churches, schools and community services.
Promote your business by advertising in the Sherwood Park Strathcona County Visitor's Guide.
The Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce produces two Chamber Connection publications to promote our membership: the Member directory and the Residential directory. Both directories list all our Chamber members by category but the Member directroy also highlights an expanded alphabetical list.
To further promote your business or organization, you have the opportunity to a purchase extra category listings and advertising space that will be printed in both publications!
Ad Sales Start: January
Ad Sales Start: September
- installation of your banner on the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce Web site where it will appear in rotation throughout the site
- linking of your banner graphic to your directory listing
- ad will begin the first of the month
- 4 months: $300 plus gst (CAD)
- 12 months: $700 plus gst (CAD)
Please submit ads in the following format:
- Must be 125 pixels x 125 pixels
- JPEG or PNG optimized for web (100 KB or less), RGB colour profiles only, no animations
- Logo, text, background-colors and structures allowed
- Must include a border, color code #cccccc (1 pixel)
- Once ad is approved, it will run the duration of the contract
Please send your ad to Kara or call (780) 464-0801 for more information.